portal osiedli, dzielnic i miast

Gdynia Dąbrowa - Forum

Pogaduchy z sąsiadami - bez wychodzenia z domu!
Primary Navigation

FAQFAQ    SzukajSzukaj    ProfilProfil    Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości    RejestrujRejestruj    ZalogujZaloguj   
www.MojeOsiedle.pl » Dąbrowa - sprawy dzielnicowe » Forum » szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT
Napisz nowy temat Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat     

szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Idź do strony Poprzednia    1, 2     Odpowiedz do tematu    
Autor Wiadomość
Lesiu86 

Stały bywalec

PostWysłany: Nie Lis 20, 2011 12:25    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Obstawiam, że adres tego budynku to:

ul. Łanowa 49
81-578 Gdynia

aczkolwiek pewności nie mam...
Lesiu86 

Stały bywalec

PostWysłany: Nie Kwi 29, 2012 11:21    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

http://youtu.be/4WEmzg7JpXI?t=2m
cmentarz na górze Donas
marzena1979 

Początkujacy

PostWysłany: Wto Paź 29, 2013 20:26    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Hello,
I have found a person who lives in Gdynia-Wiczlino-Dobrzewino named Ania Labuda (that is her name after husband; the name after father is Leibrandt). She has a profile on Facebook: facebook.com/ania.labuda.39
You could try to ask her. Maybe she is someone of your relatives?
Today I have visited the grave of your grand-grandfather Augustyn with my mother. We have ligtened a candle, left a flower and prayed. Unfortunately, it is impossible to find a grave of Paulina. All the other graves, except of Augustyn's, are damaged by the strenght of nature. You wrote, that Paulina died in 1952. I heard, that the last funeral on this cementary was in 1950's. So it could be Paulina's. Near the Augustyn's grave is another one with hollowed tumbstone, but there is no plate with informations. See the photos.
My husband knows exactly the house from the photograph. Today he went there. He saw the old man, who is living there. Next time, we will try to ask him if he knows something about your family and history of this house.
I hope you will find out how it was with your family. Wish you all the best Smile

12.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

14.jpg

niemcy_Dirk 

Zaglądajacy

PostWysłany: Śro Lut 26, 2014 16:44    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Dear Marzena,

Thanks for enlighten the candle, god bless you.
Many thanks also for the contact profile, I will contact her to see if we are relative.
I am very interested to more informations of the graves and this tombstone.
Maybe this old man is Karol(Karl), the son of August(yn) and Pauline.
I am in contact with Michael Leibrandt(born 1960), he is living in Berlin and is a son of Georg Leibrandt(born 1931).
Georg Leibrandt is a son of Bruno Leibrandt (And Bruno is a brother of my Erna)
Bruno Leibrandt(born around 1900) is a son of Augustin Leibrandt.

Sorry to write in english but theres the only way to communicate

Best regards
Dirk
marzena1979 

Początkujacy

PostWysłany: Śro Lut 26, 2014 17:12    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Hello Dirk,
I am glad that you have answered my letter. Thank you for all the information you have wrote. I encourage you to make a genealogical tree of your family. This could help in finding the other informations about your relatives (especially what to find and who cuold knew the answer). I am sending the latest photo of Augustyn's grave (2.11.2013).
That is very nice to meet you, so I can practice my English Wink Sorry for all mistakes Wink
We have a very early spring coming soon I hope, so we (my husband and I) could go for a walk and ask some "natives" about Leibrandt's.
Wish You all the best, regards from Gdynia-Dabrowa,
Marzena Smile

1.JPG
 Opis:
Augustyn's Leibrandt grave 2.11.2014. Gdynia-Dabrowa

1.JPG

marzena1979 

Początkujacy

PostWysłany: Nie Cze 22, 2014 23:45    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

How are you, Dirk?
I have found some news:
August Albert Leibrandt and Pauline Amalie Florentine Klammer got married in 1893!
The marriage certificate was made in Tokary Register Office, register No 2108/55, certificate No 8.
Tokary is a village about 11 kilometers from the Karol's house.

So we have now:
Augustyn/August Albert Leibrandt 1.8.1862-1.5.1942. + Pauline Amalie Florentine Klammer ?-1952. Wedding 1893 Tokary USC/Register Office. :
1? Son Bruno born about 1900 -> son Georg born 1931 -> son Michael born 1960 (lives in Berlin).
2? Doughter Erna born 1905. -> child (your mother/father) -> Dirk
3? Doughter Gretchen.
4? Son Karol/Karl Leibrandt (house on google maps: 54.463824,18.44047)

It wolud be lovely to find if it is the right order Smile

In your former post you were aksing about Ernst Leibrandt. He died and his house in the forest (which you can see on the photograph in newspaper you have found) does not exist. I don't know the date of his death, neither the place where he was buried.

I hope you will read this massage and answer Smile

Marzena.
niemcy_Dirk 

Zaglądajacy

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 18, 2014 13:19    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Dear Marzena,

You got it totally right.
After I got the marriage certificate of August Albert Leibrandt and Pauline Florentine Klammer, I know the name of the parents of both of them.
Johann Georg Leibrandt and Wilhemina Weiß
and
Jakob Klammer and Amalie Dorothea Reichert.

In 1893, the date of marriage, all of them are still living.
So I have to research where I could find the death records of them, which will lead to more informations.

If you have an idea, please reply with it.

Regards
Dirk
niemcy_Dirk 

Zaglądajacy

PostWysłany: Śro Gru 09, 2015 13:18    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Hi again
I have a question.
Are on the grave crosses names written in?
I have now more names of that Family and more surenames.

Maybe someone can tell me.

My ancestors:

Conrad Leibrandt *about 1780 + unknown
Johann Leibrandt *1805 + 1884 and his wife Anna Aniolkowski (Engelkowski)
Johann Georg Leibrandt *about 1835 + 1902 and his wife Wilhelmine Weiß
August Albert Leibrandt *1862 + 1942 and his wife Pauline Klammer.
marzena1979 

Początkujacy

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 20, 2016 21:21    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Hi, Dirk Smile
There are no other names on the graves. The crosses were placed about 10 yeras ago. Only the cross at August's grave is old.
I was looking for some informations and I found:

August had 2 wifes. 1st Ida Amalie Auguste Munch (Minning), born 1866 died 1893 (age 27). They married in 1890 and had one daughter Gertrude Johanna 1891-1897 (5 years), so she died when August was married for the second time with Pauline.
2nd wife of August was Pauline. they had 7 children:
1. Agnes Amanda *1895 +1895 (7 days)
2. Frieda * 1896
3. Ella *1896 +1897 (11 months) maybe sibling of Frieda?
4. Grete *1897
5. Carl Bruno *1900
6. Bruno *1902 (I saw information that Bruno died in 1909, aged 8 years)
7. Erna *1905

I heard that the last funeral at Donas was in 1952 (Pauline?), but there is no grave younger than August's, I see. Do you know, where Pauline was buried?

I found that Pauline's parents were Jakob Klammer 1825-1877 and Amalie Klammer (born Richert) 1832-1890.

I hope this is useful. Best regards. Please, write me on priv, so I could give you my e-mail adress.
niemcy_Dirk 

Zaglądajacy

PostWysłany: Pią Paź 21, 2016 7:05    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Dear Marzena,

thanks for the Information. Some of them I researched them in the last week with the german page Archion (https://www.archion.de/de/browse/).

So I researched that Johann Georg was Born on 23.02.1835.
His Father was Johann Leibrandt, he died 23.06.1884.
Unfortunately in the death record was only his father mentioned.
Conrad Leibrandt. When he was Born or died, I don't know.

I'm searching for the marriage record of Johann Leibrandt and Anna Engelkowski. I guess the marriage was before 1835.
Unfortunately Archion has not uploaded all church records already, so I have to Research in other Family trees.

I found another child of Leibrandt Münch. Emilia Ida- Born on 03.01.1893
sylwia0 

Nowy na forum

PostWysłany: Śro Lut 06, 2019 19:09    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

Hallo Dirk,
bist Du nach all diesen Jahren noch auf diesen Seiten erreichbar?
Gestern war ich gerade im Wald und habe mnich mit dieser Geschichte bekannt gemacht. Das aktuelle Foto findest Du hier. Hat schon jemand für dich erfahren, ob in der anowastr. 49 jemand von Karols Familie lebt? Ich weiß auch, wo das Haus ist und bin öfters in wäremeren Monaten an diesem haus vorbeigegangen. Da leben noch irgendwelche Leute und man kan sie rhig ausfragen.
Hast Du inzwischen noch was erfunden?
Viele Grüße aus Gdynia
Sylwia

WP_20190205_11_31_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20190205_11_31_08_Pro.jpg

WP_20190205_11_30_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20190205_11_30_52_Pro.jpg

Berlin_Michael 

Nowy na forum

PostWysłany: Nie Cze 04, 2023 12:25    Temat postu: Re: szukam rodziny LEIBRANDT

After many years I checked this website again. Thanks to all who contributed information regarding the history of my family.
What I could add is that Bruno Leibrandt not had a son named Georg, but also a daughter named Inge. She died at the end of 2022 at the age of 89.
Odpowiedz do tematu Strona 2 z 2 Idź do strony Poprzednia    1, 2
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat

Możesz pisać nowe tematy
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach